Supply Chain Service Rep - Little Rock, AR
Branch ID: 5073
- Data Entry & maintenance in Syteline
- Accept and process inbound calls, emails, and faxes from various sources and business segments under the company including but not limited to customers, sales representatives, and brokers
- Initiate outbound communications as directed by new business development to secure new business and recycling partners
- Ensure contacts have a positive experience by committing to exceed customer expectations.
- Work to understand complex functional situations by paying attention to the details of the task at hand
- Collaborate with appropriate parties to identify the drivers leading to business success
- Demonstrates working knowledge of business practices and procedures as well as a working knowledge of product/service features used in customers' business
- Interprets and applies systems knowledge & tools to manage customer requests
- Coordinates problem resolution with appropriate parties to identify the drivers leading to business success
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency while providing flawless attention to detail on transactions and services
- Create and maintain accurate pricing quotations to secure and sustain business.
- Create and maintain new items for all business segments.
- Collaborate with necessary parties such as production and shipping to ensure customer's needs are met.
- Create and maintain accurate reporting to be used by customers, sales representatives, brokers, and executives to understand business needs.
- Provide general direction and act as a team lead over the Supply Chain Representatives to ensure processes and tasks are completed accurately and on time and assist in the completion of tasks if necessary to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Serve as a backup to SC Customer Service Manager, when needed.
- Maintain proficiency in all aspects of SC Customer Service processes and procedures for all business segments
- Must be able to work with all levels of management
- Serve as a leader within the team
- Lead team projects and initiatives.
Min 3 yrs exp. Syteline exp. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Little Rock, AR
Supply Chain - Logistics
Temp to Hire Position
Supply Chain - Logistics
Apply for this Position
Supply Chain Service Rep
City, State or Zip Code: Little Rock, AR
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 2/21/2019