Order Selector - Westfield, MA
Branch ID: 5033
Pay Rate/Salary: $15.00 - $16.00
Are you an experienced Warehouse Order Selector? Staffmark pays top dollar for your Order Selecting skills and experience! Up to $16/hour!
EXPERIENCED ORDER SELECTORS: 2nd Shift - 3pm to 11:30pm, Sunday thru Thursday. Overtime will be available during peak season.
Warehouse Order Selectors needed for a Growing and Expanding Distribution Warehouse in Westfield, MA.
Our customer supplies small, medium & large commercial farmers with feed, pasture seed, vegetable seed, farm fertilizers, farm supplies, bulk fuel and crop services, including information & products to grow better crops. They also supply homeowners with information & products for their lawn, garden, hobby farm and home.
Ability to perform tasks associated with order selecting using RF Scanner Technology including but not limited to: order selecting, cycle counts, storage and shipment of products and materials.
The ideal candidate will:
- Adhere to and enforce basic housekeeping and safe standard operating procedures; e.g. OSHA, PPE, HAZ COM etc. including the maintenance of a safe and healthy work environment.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience operating a Hi-Lo/Reach Truck.
- Safely lift up to 50 lbs. as necessary.
- Work as an individual contributor in a team environment
- Demonstrate a high level of honesty and integrity; strong work ethic and a solid history of good work performance and attendance.
Positions are full time, temp to hire.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Experienced Order Selector - MUST enjoy the physical work of order selecting - RF Scanner Technology Experience
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Westfield, MA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 2/22/2019