Warehouse Associate - Smithton, PA
Branch ID: 5090
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $12.30
Staffmark is hiring a warehouse worker in Smithton, PA for a well-known furniture company. This position may provide the opportunity for you to get hired after 90 days! If you are looking for a Warehouse workeer career with a great company, Staffmark wants to talk to you!
- Performs the unloading, loading, wrapping, unwrapping, moving, lifting and staging of merchandise.
- Assists with customer pick-ups.
- Practices safe and secure material handling methods and distributes merchandise properly in accordance with product handling standards.
- Practices safe and secure loading methods to avoid damages.
- Responsible for generating the following documents and completing all related tasks on a daily basis:.
- Completes all documentation neatly and accurately.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment.
- Other duties including but not limited to light housekeeping, grounds maintenance, and painting as assigned.
Why pick Staffmark to start your warehouse worker career? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark as a warehouse worker?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call or text us @724-547-1993
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/westmoreland
Skills and Abilities for a warehouse are Excellent verbal and written communication, and listening skills. Basic reading and comprehension skills. Basic numerical reasoning skills. Ability to complete paperwork in an accurate, neat and efficient manner. Proficient with basic computer skills. Physical Demands: Ability to bend, stoop, reach, stand, push, pull and lift cartons weighing 100+ lbs. repetitively.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Smithton, PA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 2/22/2019