Real Estate / Legal Assistant - New York, NY
Branch ID: 5101
Pay Rate/Salary: $70.00 - $80.00
- Legal Assistant for 2 attorney legal department in real estate development firm. Preparing closings for purchases, sales, financing transactions, leases and litigation pleadings, typing documents.
- Document management
- Maintaining calendars
- Interfacing with clients, customers, attorneys, tenants, lenders.
Working for a real estate development firm in NJ with excellent benefits, perks, bonus, salary.
- This person should be well spoken with a polite nature and good grammar skills.
- Professional dress and appearance is important.
- Motivation and positive attitude is essential, as well as willingness to work as part of a team. We are a very TEAMWORK ORIENTED company. We expect all employees to work together and help one another.
must have 3-5 plus years of experience working in com Background and experience in Real Estate Finance and Corporate/Transactional work. Familiarity with the New Jersey Superior Court and Federal Courts in addition to the real estate skills. Commercial real estate and legal.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
New York, NY
Admin - Clerical
Direct Hire Position
Admin - Clerical
Apply for this Position
Real Estate / Legal Assistant
City, State or Zip Code: New York, NY
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 2/22/2019