CNC Operator - Warsaw, IN
Branch ID: 5153
Pay Rate/Salary: $13.00 - $20.25
Staffmark is currently searching for 2nd and 3rd shift CNC Machinists.
Job Duties include:
- Plans work assignment by investigating machine failures; studying drawings, blueprints, and manuals.
- Sets-up equipment by setting adjustments to match specifications.
- Proficient in blueprint reading/drafting standards.
- Fabricates parts by operating equipment; using hand tools.
- Verifies parts by using precision measuring instruments.
- Documents equipment changes by completing records.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures.
- Accomplishes operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED
- An apprenticeship or technical education preferred.
- Experience must be at least a full year.
- Proficient in set ups, operation, and care of tools
- Effective blue print reading
- Effective oral and written communication skills
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Employee Discount Programs
• Referral Bonuses
• Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
• Call or text us 574.269.5627
• Email: email@example.com
• Check us out on Facebook: @WarsawINJobs
High School Diploma or GED Reliable Transportation Proficient in set ups, operation, and care of tools An apprenticeship or technical education preferred or at least a year experience Blue Print Reading Effective verbal and written communication
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Warsaw, IN
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 2/22/2019