Inventory Specialist - Dublin, OH
Branch ID: 641
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $13.50
We are looking for motivated individuals who enjoy working in a team environment. Manufacturing Associates process sheet metal and lightrail parts at one of our premier staffing partners. Temp to Hire opportunities!
First Shift runs 8:00am-6:00pm Monday through Thursday and 8:00am-4:30pm on Fridays.
- Counts material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies in stock and posts totals to inventory records.
- Searches inventory records (MRP) or warehouse and meet with other associates to determine if material on hand is in sufficient quantity and discuss purchasing.
- Writes or types relevant purchase orders and sends copy to supplier and department originating request and obtains proper authorization signatures, places orders.
- Tracks opened purchase orders and persistently follows up with vendors for deliveries.
- Compares inventories to office records or computes figures from records such as sales orders, production records, or purchase invoices to obtain current inventory.
- Verifies clerical computations against physical count of stock and adjusts errors in computation or count, or investigates and reports reasons for discrepancies.
- Compiles information on receipt or disbursement of material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies, and computes inventory balance, price, and cost.
- Prepares reports such as inventory balance, price lists, and shortages.
- Prepares list of depleted items and recommends survey of defective or unusable items.
- Stocks and issues materials or merchandise.
- Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
- Affixes shipping labels on packed cartons or stencils identifying shipping information on cartons.
- Backup to answering the telephone, and misc. administrative duties (e.g. timecard entry), when needed.
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Text us 614.219.2205- we can't wait to hear from you!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check us out on Facebook @CentralOhioJobs
One year certificate from college or technical school; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Computer Skills Competency in Microsoft Windows environment, including proficiency in the following Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Can effectively operate within and navigate electronic databases and data entry systems. Physical Demands: The physical demands described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Dublin, OH
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 2/25/2019