Collections Credit Analyst Clerk - Wilkes Barre, PA
Branch ID: 2211
Pay Rate/Salary: Up to: $17.00
Staffmark is currently hiring a Collections Credit Analyst Clerk! The Collections Credit Analyst Clerk must have hands on dealings with collections associated duties as their major function in their previous role/s.
If you have steady and recent collections and/or credit analysis experience and are interested in a long term TEMPORARY role, please read over the below details and APPLY today. A Staffmark recruiter will review your resume and will reach out with the next steps. We look forward to hearing from you!
Collections and Credit Analysis Overview:
• Pay is $17.00/hour (40 hour work week)
• Review Credit Request received from Client based on defined guidelines along with performing yearly analysis for pre-defined customers.
• Retrieve Credit Bureau Reports from D&B for the customers based per Credit policies and procedures.
• Analysis with recommendation of credit limit for customers. Any rejection should have reason with detailed comments
• Take inputs from Supervisor / Manager whereby credit limit clarity is required
• Update Credit limits based on the approval metrics
• Perform Credit investigation activities within the specified timelines/ TAT.
• Adhere to the accuracy parameters as prescribed within SLA
• Ensure all adhoc activities assigned are completed within allocated timeframe
• Closure of PLM cases within defined timelines
• Share process improvement ideas and implement required changes in discussion with Supervisor / Manager in time bound way
• Proactively highlight any issues within the process
Address issues highlighted or any escalation ensuring avoidance of it reoccurrence
• Address issues highlighted or any escalation ensuring avoidance of it reoccurrence
• Assisting & performing month close activities
• Working on ERP system for Corporate & Hotel billing
• Validate billing and rectify billing discrepancy.
• Downloading of bank statement
• Run payment predictor for auto cash posting
• Apply cash manually by creating receipts on the customer accounts against open invoice on specified ERP systems based on the remittances received
• Run various month end reports as per the agreement with the client
• Perform follow up based on establish collections schedule on outstanding payments
• Update call logs and maintain collections file in accordance with Client standards
• Develops and maintains constructive and cooperative working relationships with other finance departments and corporate departments.
• Engage with Sales Team as needed on identified issues and outstanding payments
- High School Diploma or equivalent - 3+ years of experience or exposure within any one of the OTC Process - Attend staff meetings pertinent to work assignments - Research and respond to information requests from internal departments and management - Ability to exercise sound judgement and decision making skills - Excellent written and verbal communication and comprehension skills - Ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple, concurrent demands and appropriately prioritize responsibilities.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Apply for this Position
Collections Credit Analyst Clerk
City, State or Zip Code: Wilkes Barre, PA
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 2/25/2019