Logistics Coordinator - Downers Grove, IL
Branch ID: 3248
Pay Rate/Salary: $26.00 - $28.00
If you are looking for a Logistics Coordinating position with great pay with a great company, we are looking for YOU! Staffmark has a career opportunity for you with a NOW HIGHER PAY! Come talk to us today so we can get you to work!
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Employee Discount Programs
• Referral Bonuses
• Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com choose Naperville as your location.
• Call or text us 630-717-9191
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities of the Logistics Coordinator include:
Evaluate load, service, and cost data pulled from SAP & various spreadsheets and use it to prepare monthly flash report PowerPoints
Assist in preparation and maintain PR/PO documentation for logistics
Examine carrier load, service, and safety data pulled from SAP, NCR spreadsheet, & ORC website and use it to prepare quarterly carrier review PowerPoints
- Attach scanned short payment documents in SAP
- Analyze optimum shipping methods from our terminals, compile overflow data for GCO and epoxy, and compile spend data for group
- freight data, mileage and tax reports and preparing monthly flash reports.
Preparing Material and other reports
Plan and schedule appointments and events
Welcoming guests and customers
Compiling project results
Develop and implement organized filing systems
Qualifications for the Logistics Coordinator position include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelors degree strongly preferred
- Manufacturing/industrial work setting preferred;
- chemical industry preferred
- Ability to handle multiple and shifting priorities while working in a fast-paced environment
- Effective time management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office experience required, SAP experience preferred
- Strong organizational and time management abilities
High School Diploma or equivalent required Bachelors degree strongly preferred Manufacturing/industrial work setting preferred
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Downers Grove, IL
Admin - Clerical
Not Specified Position
Admin - Clerical
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Downers Grove, IL
Position Type: Not Specified Position
Date Posted: 2/26/2019