Manufacturing Manager - East Windsor, CT
Branch ID: 5033
Pay Rate/Salary: $65,000.00 - $70,000.00
Manufacturing Manager - DIRECT HIRE
1st Shift - $65K to $70K Based On Experience
The Manufacturing Manager Will:
- Provide Safety and Compliance leadership across all aspects of the Factory
- Provide effective operational leadership to all team members and activities within the specified manufacturing operations
- Drive efficient and quality assured manufacturing processes through the supply chain.
- Focus on implementing lean manufacturing and continuous improvement programs to improve quality, production, efficiency, time and cost while exceeding Customer expectations.
- Integrate and implement standardized processes within specified manufacturing operation.
- Direct Report (4 to 6 employees)
Co-ordinate, establish and implement in conjunction with key stakeholders standard operation procedures
Implement lean manufacturing culture and principles to ensure continuous process improvements across all functional activities
Contribute to management control systems, review performance and overcome performance limiting issues
Continually adjust processes and resources to minimize cost
Evaluate and adjust available production capacity and planned requirements
Plan weekly manufacturing programs to obtain maximum value from production resources such as equipment, machines, processes and personnel
Monitor expenditure for maintenance, consumables, and human resource, ensuring these are used efficiently to meet production targets
Monitor production scheduling to ensure all resources are used to optimize output
Monitor and report inventory, quality and cost control program outcomes
Ensure production quality standards are met
Resolve problems on site as they arise, reducing the impact of unforeseen difficulties
Review operations and confer with technical or administrative staff to resolve production or processing problems
Ensure the work teams have the appropriate skill sets and are motivated and performing to expectations and standards
Provide reporting data for KPI's, monitor KPI's and implement corrective actions to meet KPI's
Schedule all deliveries to site as required
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to Sara Stevenson-Cruz, email@example.com.
- A minimum of five years experience in production management within a project jobbing environment - Knowledge of production processes, quality control, cost and other techniques for maximising production efficiencies - Ability to lead Safe Operations, through strong focus on Risk Assessment, Safe Work Methods, Hazard Identification and Close-out Action Planning - Understanding of Transport Chain of Responsibilities and Inventory control - Cost control, sub-contractor invoice verification and repair and maintenance budget control - Effective oral communication skills including proven skills in leading a workforce, developing and managing cooperative working relationships and resolving issues through negotiation - Effective written communication skills including report writing - Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel - Ability to handle pressure and allocate priorities - "Can do" hands on approach to work - Internal and external customer orientation - Motor Vehicle License and Forklift License
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
East Windsor, CT
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: East Windsor, CT
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 2/26/2019