Reach Forklift Driver - Los Angeles, CA
Branch ID: 3212
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $15.00
The Forklift Operator is responsible for the accurate receiving, storing, and shipping of products to meet company standards of safety, productivity, and quality. This includes the operation of basic forklifts in the handling of products. Must be available to work scheduled hours to meet customer needs.
- Load and unload freight in an efficient and safe manner, recording all necessary paperwork.
- Keep all palletizer out-feed conveyors clear of product in a timely manner to prevent any stoppage in converting.
- Transport product to storage areas using proper equipment and efficiently stack and store product.
- Perform labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing and other miscellaneous tasks as needed.
- Operate warehouse equipment safely and efficiently while meeting productivity and quality expectations.
- Check product for accuracy in inventory, damage and infestation and complete paperwork.
- Assist in maintaining the security of the facility.
- Conduct operations and model behavior that promotes a safe environment. This would include looking in the direction of travel, wearing a seat belt, driving at an appropriate speed, and appropriate use of the horn as examples.
- Sweep and clean area, including trailers, as needed.
- Abide by all company rules and policies in regards to conduct and safety.
- Must have the ability to turn head to look in the direction of travel. Must have the ability to look up. Must have the ability to wear the seat belt during operation per OSHA regulation.
- Demonstrate a 3 point stance mount and dismount at all times when getting on and off the forklift.
- Utilize RF scanners and the Warehouse Management System.
Must have WMS Experience
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Los Angeles, CA
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Reach Forklift Driver
City, State or Zip Code: Los Angeles, CA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 2/27/2019