Warehouse Lead - Los Angeles, CA
Branch ID: 3212
Pay Rate/Salary: $17.00 - $18.00
Full time position that directs the activities of warehouse personnel involved in the receiving, production and shipping of Easiway Products. Ensures that all policies and procedures are followed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assists warehouse manager with development, implementation and maintenance of policies and procedures; ensures all established policies and procedures are followed by warehouse team.
• Supervises all shipping, receiving, and packing room activities performed by warehouse team; maintains a high degree of visibility and access to employees on warehouse floor throughout the shift.
• Leads by example and trains, motivates, coaches, rewards, and disciplines crew being supervised
• Supervises inventory control process.
• Resolves warehouse-related issues with representatives from other department throughout the company.
• Reviews, prioritizes, and organizes all outgoing orders.
• Schedules equipment maintenance as required.
• Forecasts crewing needs to meet peak demands of the business and staff team accordingly.
• Coordinates with the warehouse manager to manage personnel issues and requests.
• Leads crew by example by loading trucks and/or performing other duties as necessary.
• Performs administrative tasks as necessary.
• Maintains a working knowledge of all warehouse operations.
• Maintains safety programs and all required safety training for the crew.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
• Supervises up to 4 warehouse employees
Two to four years related experience or equivalent. Strong inventory control skills. Knowledge of warehouse operations best practices. Demonstrated proficiency in supervising and motivating subordinates. Commitment to excellence and high standards. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills. Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm. Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees. Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines. Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels. Forklift certified or able to become forklift certified. Must comply with all safety requirements. Ability to perform the physical labor necessary.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Los Angeles, CA
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Los Angeles, CA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 2/28/2019