Forklift Operator / Warehouse Worker - Portland, OR
Branch ID: 5119
Pay Rate/Salary: $16.00 - $17.00
Staffmark has open Warehouse positions in North Portland with a Processing Facilities Warehouse!
- Loading/unloading materials using forklift or other equipment.
- This is a physical position that requires picking orders and moving on and off the forklift throughout the day.
- Counting materials or containers & record information on forms.
- May fill orders, package goods, load trucks and move stock within warehouse or transport materials to and from production areas.
- Responsible for cleanliness of the warehouse (i.e. sweeping floors, cleaning up spills/broken bags/product messes, organization, etc.).
Monday - Friday - Swing Shift
- Excellent Punctuality
- Solid communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Flexible schedule
- Strong attention to detail
- General knowledge of Safety and Environmental procedures with the ability to follow them
- Steel Toed Shoes
Apply online to be considered for a position at www.mystaffmark.com. You can do this from a smart phone, tablet or computer. If you do not have access, please call the office and make arrangements to come in and apply online in person. 503-205-9970.
- Must be able to follow direction & perform repetitive production activities. - Must be able to repeatedly lift up to 50 pounds. - Knowledge of Basic Math and counting. - Ability to follow oral and written instructions, short correspondence and memos. - Ability to effectively communicate in one-on-one and in group situations. - Ability to pass forklift training test. - Ability to work on feet for prolonged periods of time in a fast paced environment. - Ability to follow instruction. - Knowledge and compliance of all safety guidelines. - May occasionally use company computer equipment & systems. - Steel Toed Shoes Required.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Forklift Operator / Warehouse Worker
City, State or Zip Code: Portland, OR
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/01/2019