Warehouse Lead - Romeoville, IL
Branch ID: 3252
Pay Rate/Salary: $14.00 - $18.00
Staffmark has an immediate opening for a Warehouse Lead in the Romeoville area. Candidate must have previous experience operating a sit-down forklift as well as knowledge of warehouse operations.
The ideal candidate will have a least 2 years of warehouse lead experience. You must also possess a great attitude, be willing to learn and take direction and have a high level of interest in working in a warehouse environment.
Here are a few other requirements:
- Work in all departments in the warehouse
- Assign orders to warehouse associates
- Ensure orders are completed per customer requirements, ensuring quality
- Train new and senior employees on procedures and best practices and ensure company procedures and practices are followed
- Handle customer return of defective items, fill out MRF (Merchandise Return Form)
- Arrange and allocate products by designating assigned storage areas
- Maintain clean shipping supply area, enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations
- Ensure safety procedures are followed at all times
- Assist in loading and unloading containers or trucks by equipment or hand
What you get in return:
- 1st shift hours 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday – Friday and Saturday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision
- Weekly Electronic Pay - Direct deposits or Skylight pay card
To be considered for this position, please submit your updated resume to email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also submit your application at www.mystaffmark.com - please choose Bolingbrook as your location, or you can call the Branch for further details at 630-739-9100.
Minimum 2 years' warehouse work experience Basic forklift driving experience required Experience working in a fast pace environment Must be self-motivated Ability to multi-task Box truck driving experience is a plus
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Romeoville, IL
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/01/2019