Warehouse Clerk - Oakdale, PA
Branch ID: 2212
Pay Rate/Salary: $13.00 - $13.00
Staffmark has a great full time opportunity for Warehouse Associate for a national online household goods and furniture company who has a brand new distribution center located in Oakdale/Imperial area. Will be unloading and staging furniture and household goods for delivery. Will be utilizing pallet jacks and dollys, and must be able to lift up to 70 pounds. Great first shift opportunities that will be either 6-2:30pm, 7-3:30pm, 8-4:30pm. Are you looking for a great new job opportunity? Staffmark may have the job for you! Give us a call!
Pay rate $13.00/hr
- Will be unloading/loading furniture and large household items, staging in warehouse, and organizing for delivery.
- Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds
- Ability to utilize hand tools for some furniture assembly
- Pallet Jack experience a plus
So why pick Staffmark? WE OFFER:
- Competitive WEEKLY pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!
- Employee Discount Programs
- REFERRAL BONUSES!
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call 412.264.7733
- Email: email@example.com
- Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StaffmarkAlleghenyWest/
Grab Weekly Pay, Employee Discount Program, and Referral Bonuses! Refer your friends and family to work for Staffmark!
Ability to lift up to 70 lbs., and stand/bend/stoop for entire shift. Mechanical and ability to utilize small hand tools for assembly as required.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Oakdale, PA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/01/2019