Machine Operator - Vandalia, OH
Branch ID: 508
Staffmark is hiring for a Machine Operator in Vandalia, Ohio for a car care company with Direct Hire opportunity. If you are looking for a new Machine Operator position, Staffmark would like to talk to you!
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Employee Discount Programs
• Referral Bonuses
• Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
• Call us 937-235-3800
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities of the Machine Operator include:
• Responsible for producing products by operating equipment
• Prepare machine for production
• Load and unload equipment and materials
• Ensure correct operation of equipment
• Resolve production problems
• Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
Qualifications for the Machine Operator position include:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Previous experience in manufacturing quality, controls or instrumentation
• Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
• Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
• Ability to handle physical workload
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Machine Operator experience. Able to lift up to 50 lbs. Strong troubleshooting skills. Able to maintain a safe work area.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Vandalia, OH
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/04/2019