Warehouse Associate - Plainfield, IN
Branch ID: 547
Pay Rate/Salary: $11.00 - $11.75
Staffmark is currently assisting a local client in Plainfield with their search for a Warehouse Associate to work in a distribution facility. As a Warehouse Associate, you will be responsible for sorting, labeling, and distribution of product.
Primary job duties for a Warehouse Associate include:
- Load and unload product
- Pick, pack, sorting and distribution of materials
- Maintain inventory records
- Operation of Radio Frequency (RF) terminals
Multiple Shifts available:
- 1st shift: 6a.m.-2:30pm; 9a.m.-5:30p.m.; 10a.m.-6:30p.m. Mon-Fri.
- 2nd shift: 2p.m.-10:30p.m. Mon-Fri.
- 3rd Shift: 10p.m.-6:30a.m. Sun-Thurs.
Part time Hours available:
10a.m.-2p.m.; 4p.m.-8p.m.; 5p.m.-9p.m.; 6p.m.-10p.m. Mon-Fri.
Perks of the job:
- Temp to hire
- Steady and consistent work schedule
- Clean and climate controlled facility
- Training and advancement opportunities
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark Team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and Apply Today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call or Text us at 1.844.255.9356
- Email: CECBR0547@staffmark.com
- Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PlainfieldEmploymentConnection
- Check us out on Instagram: StaffmarkPlainfieldIN
Don't forget to ask us how you qualify for $50 referral bonus!
Perks: Steady working hours, Climate controlled and clean working environment
Ability to stand, walk, reach and lift up to 35 pounds repetitively and use a RF scanner.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Plainfield, IN
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/04/2019