Customer Service Representative - Pomona, CA
Branch ID: 5898
Pay Rate/Salary: $16.00 - $18.00
Outstanding Manufacturing Company in Pomona, CA is looking for a Customer Service Representative.
Job duties include:
- Submit quotes and follow up, process parts sales orders, and follow up on open parts orders
- Expedite and follow up on Job Orders and verify the status of pending orders with Production
- Fax or e-mail drawing to prospective customer for approval prior to initiating a sales order
- Communicate regularly with customer regarding the status of pending orders
- Travel to the customer facility to take measurements, photos, and listen to complaints or concerns and address the customer's needs or concerns
- Follow up with Engineering Department on behalf of the customer on certain projects including pending and approval drawings
- Support Field Service Technicians by forwarding parts overnight, if required
- Call customers and call prospective customers for parts sales
- Attend Production meetings to expedite sales orders and follow up and resolve issues with various department managers and status of ordered parts
- Contact the Stock Room and Shipping departments ensuring that pending Sales Order(s) flow in a timely manner
- Verify with Shipping to ensure that priority orders are shipped as promised to the customer
- Call customers to inquire about customer satisfaction
- Follow up with customer on invoices or credit memos as required
Apply www.mystaffmark.com and call our office at 951-351-4192.
High school diploma or equivalent required Two years customer service experience in a manufacturing industry Knowledge of parts, materials and machines used in manufacturing Ability to understand and read Blue Prints Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook; knowledge of M2M software a plus Must be able to communicate clearly both orally and in writing Bilingual in Spanish preferred Self-motivated team player with the ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment Possess effective organization and time management skills, be detail oriented, use good judgment, manage competing priorities for multiple projects and consistently meet all deadlines Ability to adhere to ethical principles that reflect the highest standards of organizational and individual behavior and comply with all laws and regulations.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Customer Service Representative
City, State or Zip Code: Pomona, CA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/04/2019