Maintenance Mechanic - Moreno Valley, CA
Branch ID: 5898
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $47,800.00
Great Manufacturing Company in Moreno Valley, CA is looking for a Maintenance Mechanic.
- Experience in Machine Maintenance (pneumatic, electronic, hydraulic, and mechanical)
- Welding and Electrical work required.
- Understand basic wiring schematics. Understand basic shop math and be able to read manuals.
- Basic troubleshooting knowledge
- Must follow safety guidelines, minimize the downtime of equipment/tools
- Ability to clearly communicate verbally and in writing. Ability to handle physical workload.
- Ability to work well in teams. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Apply at www.mystaffmark.com and call 951-351-4192.
Experience in a Production/manufacturing Environment. High School Diploma.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Moreno Valley, CA
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Moreno Valley, CA
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/04/2019