Material Handler - Tolleson, AZ
Branch ID: 5043
Pay Rate/Salary: $13.00 - $17.00
Material Handler Level 2 Needed for a West Valley Warehouse
This is a great opportunity with a amazing company. This is a true 90 day temp-to-hire position.
Location: 45th and Lower Buckeye
Pay Rate: $17/hr DOE
Shift time: 7AM M-F with occasional sat
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.
Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by
improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest
Primary Function of Position:
The Material Handler 2 is an intermediate position responsible for material-handling duties in support of Production operations, both Sustaining and NPI, and their internal customers. To be eligible, a Material Handler must be capable of completing the Roles and Responsibilities.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
• Receiving: Receiving materials, physically and systemically, to be used in production operations and engineering projects.
• Parts Put-away: Physically and systemically moving approved Production materials from IQC staging
areas into SMKT storage locations. (Totes and Bulk)
• Supermarket (SMKT) Parts Replenishment: Point-of-use parts replenishment for designated production lines. MT: Fulfilling and transacting MT requests, received either electronically or via hard copy. Sales Order Fulfillment: Fulfilling and transacting Sales Orders and Service Transfer Orders.
• SPP Kitting: Production parts replenishment via SPP kitting.
• Pack Out: Packing System carts, FRUs and kits.
Material Handler II will be responsible for the following:
• Responsible for complying with general Good Warehouse Practices (GWP) and Warehouse housekeeping processes.
• Communicating verbally and via email the status of material movements and transactions to appropriate internal customers.
• Actively participate in the Continuous Improvement program, including the creation and implementation of small scale improvements.
• Able to locate and count parts accurately (using cycle-count documents), execute required WMS data
input and accurately complete required documentation.
• Able to effectively apply knowledge of material flow and basic warehousing principles to Material
Handling assignments (FIFO, consolidation, lean principles).
Competency Requirements: (competency is based on: education, training, skills and experience.)
• Possess high school degree or GED.
• Minimum 2-years of experience in Material Handling operations preferred.
• Experience and/or certification in operating material handling equipment preferred.
• Ability to lift material up to 50 lbs.
• Extensive walking and repetitive physical motion (squatting, bending, lifting, climbing ladders) is
• Ability to adhere to attendance, safety, quality, and performance guidelines.
• Ability to effectively communicate with peers and internal customers, both verbally and written.
• Inventory control experience (cycle counting, physical inventories) preferred.
• Experience with computer systems (MS Office, SAP, Agile, WMS) preferred.
Location: 45th and Lower Buckeye
Pay Rate: $17 DOE
Shift: 1st 7AM start time
must have at least one year of experience
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Tolleson, AZ
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/04/2019