Mortgage Customer Service Rep - San Diego, CA
Branch ID: 3222
Pay Rate/Salary: Up to: $15.50
San Diego, CA 92131 paying $15.50 / hour
Contract to hire opportunity
- Performs duties such as reviewing 4506T order forms to check for accuracy before sending the request to the IRS.
- Processing responses from the IRS, communicating with the IRS by email.
- Requires for the agent to take inbound customer service calls from lenders and the ability to provide accurate information to the caller.
- Will need to be able to explain a rejection from the IRS and provide accurate instructions to the caller about next steps.
- Safeguard all data obtained during the course of your employment including all personal identifying information (NPPI)
- Strong Computer Skills the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Credit or Mortgage experience / knowledge preferable
- Attention to detail and great quality is essential.
- 1 to 2 years of telephone experience in an office and/or call center setting
- Must type 35 WPM
- Must be computer savvy and can work with multiple systems at one time.
- Must be a fast learner with sufficient technical aptitude to use these systems on a daily basis.
Working Conditions: Secure office environment. Personnel workstations work areas desks and offices shall be clear of all personal electronic devices and/or items that might be used to carry/transmit information. Items prohibited include but are not limited to: Purses backpacks briefcases etc. Cameras cellular phones mobile computing devices with recording or storage capabilities and similar items. Staff assigned to the Operations area will be provided a locker. All personal items such as those listed above must be kept by employees in their locker. The items may only be used in the lunchroom or outside the Operations area.
Education: High School Diploma/GED Required. Experience: Strong Computer Skills the ability to multi-task. Excellent verbal and written communication skills Credit or Mortgage experience / knowledge preferable Attention to detail and great quality is essential. 1 to 2 years of telephone experience in an office and/or call center setting. Must type 35 WPM. Must be computer savvy and can work with multiple systems at one time. Must be a fast learner with sufficient technical aptitude to use these systems on a daily basis.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
San Diego, CA
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Mortgage Customer Service Rep
City, State or Zip Code: San Diego, CA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/04/2019