Licensed Property Casualty Customer Service Rep - Muncie, IN
Branch ID: 5091
Pay Rate/Salary: $13.00 - $18.00
Staffmark is hiring an experienced Personal Lines Insurance Customer Service Representative with a well known local agent. The ideal candidate would be a self-starter, organized, detail-oriented insurance professional with Personal Lines account servicing experience.
· Excellent customer service skills;
· Prepare multi-line applications for submission to various carriers including preparation and organization of supplement applications and supporting documentation;
· Experience in on-line rating of multi-line Personal new business;
· Prepare quote proposals in an organized fashion for delivery to clients;
· Prepare quote revisions including any necessary adjustments based on feedback from the producer and/or client;
· Assist producer in negotiation of premiums with carriers on new and renewal business;
· Send issue orders to underwriters including applicable changes and down payment;
· Prepare and send policy documents and welcome letters, binders, certificates of insurance, evidence of property, auto ID cards and other supporting documentation to the client;
· Review premium billed on policies to insure accuracy;
· Create submissions including required supplemental material (applications, loss runs, experience mods, etc.) to send to carriers if marketing renewal accounts;
· Effectively communication with clients, producer, carrier staff and agency personnel;
· Provide excellent customer service including efficient and timely answering of client questions and requests via email, phone or in person;
· Efficient and accurate processing of endorsements, audits, claims filing etc. of renewal policies
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Employee Discount Programs
• Referral Bonuses
• Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
• Call or text us 765-289-8367
• Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MuncieINJobs
Contact Staffmark today to join our team of exceptional people! Call our Muncie Call Center (Candidate Engagement Center) for additional assistance at 844-255-9356 Monday-Friday between 9am - 6pm.
The ideal candidate will have general office and administrative experience. Must be licensed (have been) in personal lines/property/casualty insurance. Must have excellent verbal communication, excellent customer service skills, data entry skills, and be able to resolve conflicts and provide solutions. In addition, experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Word/Excel is required. Interested candidates must be willing to submit to a drug screen. High School Diploma/GED required.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Licensed Property Casualty Customer Service Rep
City, State or Zip Code: Muncie, IN
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/05/2019