Manual Assembler - Monroeville, IN
Branch ID: 5149
Pay Rate/Salary: $13.00 - $15.00
Staffmark is hiring Manual Assembly workers in Monroeville, IN for a well-known automotive supplier company. These position are on all 3 shifts. Compensation for 1st shift is $13.00 hour and compensation for 2nd or 3rd shift is $13.75 hour. Come talk to us to get more details! This position may provide the opportunity for you to get hired after 60 days! If you are looking for Manual Assembly career with a great company, Staffmark wants to talk to you!
Responsibilities of the Manual Assembly include:
• Assembling parts or components
• Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
• Resolve Assembly Problems
• Prepare finished products for shipment
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area
Qualifications for the Manual Assembly position include:
• Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
• Familiarity with assembly or mechanical inspection tools and equipment
• Good manual dexterity and ability to handle physical workload
• Strong focus on Quality Control
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Employee Discount Programs
• Referral Bonuses
• Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at http://www.mystaffmark.com/ for faster service call our toll free number for your immediate phone screen at 844-255-9356.
• Questions call or text us 1-844-255-9356
641 W. Ervin Rd.
Van Wert OH 45891
•Staffmark offers our employees a competitive salary and benefit package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, short-term disability insurance, unlimited $100 referral bonuses, 15% off Verizon phone service and more. •Contact Staffmark today to join our team of exceptional people!
Must be able to stand entire shift including overtime. Steel toe shoes or boots, eye protection, hair net. Positive attitude Good attendance willingness to cross train
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Monroeville, IN
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/05/2019