Quality Engineer - Springfield, OH
Branch ID: 592
Pay Rate/Salary: $65,000.00 - $80,000.00
General Area of Responsibility:
Provide comprehensive quality support related to process and product specifications to meet customer requirements, quality and environmental standards.
- Ensure quality procedures, work instructions are followed; head compliance efforts with ISO 14001 and ISO 9001.
- Coordinates problem solving and continuous improvement efforts
- Oversee quality performance and corrective action by coordinating with customers, suppliers, and vendors.
- Report and communicate non-conformance of products or processes and daily production quality to production, management and staff.
- Initiate actions to prevent the occurrence of non-conformities relating to product, processes, or quality system.
- Monitor and perform performance audits to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Assess scrap or warranty claims received, follow-up and verify implementation effectiveness of corrective actions.
- Enter and communicate information received from customers' complaints, returns, internal quality data and supplier data.
- Conduct training on quality control processes and activities. Report quality performance at monthly plant meetings.
- Support and follow company objectives and safety policies.
- Work in a team environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
see detailed job description
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Springfield, OH
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/05/2019