Sales Administrative Coordinator - Temecula, CA
Branch ID: 5898
Pay Rate/Salary: $16.00 - $17.50
Awesome Pharmaceutical company is looking for a FDI Coordinator. Temp to Hire.
- Works with Team and sales force to respond to customer phone and email inquiries regarding the Inventory Program's operational functions in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Works with customers' IS/IT departments to prepare appropriate installation environment.
- Coordinates installation timeline and establishes expectations and timelines with all stakeholders.
- Assists with program communication between Sales Representatives and Customers.
- Documents and processes MinibarRx Inventory Program inquiries, request forms, applications, contracts and renewals.
- Documents and tracks MinibarRx Inventory Program details and specifications for each customer.
- Works with internal departments to coordinate account set-up, price loading/adjustments, order placement, billing and maintenance for MinibarRx customers.
- Places orders in SAP for MinibarRx customers and handles daily procedures, modifications, audits and sales analysis. Work with sales to identify nearby product for emergency field transfers.
- Work with sales and internal teams to coordinate the return and/or field transfers of product nearing expiration dates.
- Continuously strive to improve processes and service quality to internal and external customers. Develop and implement new processes to improve program efficiency.
- Comply with the policies and procedures states in the Injury and Illness Prevention Program by always working in a safe manner and immediately reporting any injury, safety hazard, or program violation.
- Ensure conduct is consistent with all Compliance Program Policies and procedures when engaging in any activity on behalf of the company. Immediately report any concerns or violations.
Apply at www.mystaffmark.com and call 951-351-4192
Bachelor degree in business or related field or equivalent experience. Minimum (2) two years experience in a customer service environment, sales operations or sales. Project management experience preferred. Basic computer knowledge necessary to sufficiently perform job. Advanced knowledge of excel preferred.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Sales Administrative Coordinator
City, State or Zip Code: Temecula, CA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/05/2019