Assistant Financial Manager - Canonsburg, PA
Branch ID: 2212
Pay Rate/Salary: $41,000.00 - $45,000.00
Staffmark has a direct hire opportunity for an Assistant Manager for a Financial Services company located in McMurray, PA. Are you an experienced driven, professional candidate who is looking to use their leadership and interpersonal skills in the daily operation of a financial center in support of member relationships? Are you looking for a challenge where you can meet and exceed sales goals? This may be the job for you!
Pay based on experience from $41-46K!
- Ability to lead and manage the activities of the financial center, assisting the Mgr. with operations, sales, compliance, training and budget activities
- Open new accounts, set up loans, open business accounts and counsel members and potential members with financial requests
- Maintain complete knowledge of consumer and business products and services understanding needs of members.
- Ability to work independently, make decisions, conduct meetings, and fully manage the financial center in absence of Manager.
- Opening and closing of financial center, monitoring cash levels, drawer audits, verify new accounts, and monitor branch attrition.
- business or Finance Deree, with 2-3 years in a management or leadership role
- Cash Management, and Sales Management experience
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
- Competitive WEEKLY pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call 412-264-7733
- Email: email@example.com
- Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StaffmarkAlleghenyWest/
Grab Weekly Pay, Employee Discount Program, and Referral Bonuses!
Minimum of 2 years in a management, or leadership role. Experience within a financial service or banking industry preferred. Ability to lead and manage the activities of a financial center in a competitive market posed for growth and profitability. Cash Management, and Sales Management experience with the ability to maintain a strong professional image.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Assistant Financial Manager
City, State or Zip Code: Canonsburg, PA
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/05/2019