Lead Miller - Lake Dallas, TX
Branch ID: 593
Pay Rate/Salary: Up to: $60,000.00
Job Title: Lead Miller
Perform all duties associated with the supervision of the milling department. Other duties as assigned;
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adherence to production schedule.
- Maintain efficiencies during production.
- Cover vacation as required.
- Maintain roller-mills, sifters and other mill equipment.
- Assist in scheduling as required.
- Collect mill samples hourly.
- Enter production into system daily.
- Ensure all policy rules and procedures are adhered to.
- Responsible for Food Safety and Quality Prerequisite programs as assigned by the plant's SQF practitioner.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High school education required.
- Five years of experience and training.
Experience as a Miller in a Flour Mill.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Lake Dallas, TX
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Lake Dallas, TX
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/05/2019