Class A CDL Truck Driver - Ontario, CA
Branch ID: 5133
Are you tired of scrolling through hundreds of jobs and spending endless hours applying to companies online and in person with no results? End your frustration NOW, and apply with us at Staffmark Drivers! With over 40+ years of proven experience placing professional drivers like you, come and join our TEAM today!
Here are the “Top 5 Reasons” why to apply with Staffmark Drivers!
- Save Time, End Frustration, Find A Job
- The future is here! It's a fact that the majority of employers are utilizing specialized staffing firms to find the employees and talent they need. Staffmark Drivers has been a pioneer in the driver staffing arena and continues to be the leader in the Industry.
- Staffmark Drivers currently works with hundreds of companies in the areas of Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino, and Orange Counties. Ask yourself, do you have the time and resources to apply at all these companies, or do you want Staffmark Drivers to do the hard work for you?
- We offer flexibility and options! Our goals at Staffmark Drivers is to get to know you and your skills, and find you the position you're looking for. Whether it be full-time, part-time or if you just looking to pick up an extra shift, Staffmark Drivers strives to find you the right driving job.
- Last but not least, we care! We care about you and we care about our customers. Our job is to custom match you to the best driving jobs we offer, by utilizing our thousands of contacts and resources.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life & Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Driver Tenure Bonus Program
- Driver Referral Program
- Driver Monthly Recognition Program
- Weekly Pay, Direct Deposit and more
OUR ONLINE APPLICATION IS LOCATED HERE (Copy and paste the link into your browser): https://intelliapp.driverapponline.com/c/staffmark or for more information on how we can help you, please contact us! Call Staffmark Drivers @ 562-464-0742 / 909-321-3552
Valid Class A Drivers License. Current Medical Certification. At least one year of experience, or more within the last 3 years. No more than 3 moving violations and/or accidents in the past 3 years. No DUI/DWI in the past 5 years. 23 years of age, or older.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Apply for this Position
Class A CDL Truck Driver
City, State or Zip Code: Ontario, CA
Position Type: Professional Position
Date Posted: 3/05/2019