Human Resource Manager - Hanover Park, IL
Branch ID: 3247
Pay Rate/Salary: $55,000.00 - $75,000.00
We have a great Direct Hire Opportunity for a Human Resource Manager or Generalist at a Leading Manufacturing Company in Hanover Park. The annual salary range for this position is between $55,000 and $75,000.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of this position will be:
- Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
- Writes directives advising department managers of Company policy regarding equal employment opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits.
- Consults legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with federal and state law.
- Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance. Studies legislation, arbitration decisions, and collective bargaining contracts to assess industry trends.
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
- Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
- Coordinates management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, and sexual harassment.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization. Administers salary administration program to ensure compliance and equity within organization.
- Administers benefits programs such as life, health, and dental insurance, plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
- Prepares budget of human resources operations.
- Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
- Represents organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Contracts with outside suppliers to provide employee services, such as temporary employees, search firms, or relocation services.
- Follow up HR matters on our Mexico office, sister company in Brazil, and Japan expatriates co-working with General Manager.
- Oversee General Affair function to improve our work environment considering our corporate philosophy “rapport”
Interested Applicants with the above experience, please send your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university; or five (5) years' experience in HR management in an industrial environment is preferred with a combination of experience and education considered.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Hanover Park, IL
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Human Resource Manager
City, State or Zip Code: Hanover Park, IL
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/06/2019