Quality Inspector - Enfield, CT
Branch ID: 5033
Pay Rate/Salary: $17.00 - $20.00
Staffmark is looking for an energetic, hands-on Quality Inspector for a manufacturing company in Enfield, CT.
The Quality Inspector will manage the technical guidance of internal incoming goods as well as the inspection of these goods. This individual will also carry out duties including but not limited to:
- Performing inspections and testing of supplied parts according to metric blueprints / guidelines / inspection instructions;
- Preparing statistics and required reports on time (according to schedule) accurately;
- Identifying and recording of any product quality problem;;
- Performing measurements using an extensive variety of metrology tools and 2D- and 3D-Measuring techniques, including working knowledge of all geometric characteristics;
We are looking for the following skills and experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); 3-5 years' related experience and/or training; with typical quality test equipment, micrometers, gauges, and comparator, CMM, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please send resumes over to email@example.com for consideration regarding this position.
-H.S Diploma or GED -3-5 years related experience and/or training, ; with typical quality test equipment, micrometers, gauges, and comparator, CMM, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Enfield, CT
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/06/2019