Patient Qualification Specialist - Cleveland, OH
Branch ID: 593
Pay Rate/Salary: Up to: $17.00
The DTP Patient Qualification Specialist will be responsible for contacting digital leads, qualifying them and handing them off to existing Inogen resources to continue with the sales cycle.
- Make a minimum of 100 outbound calls and spend an average 4 hours of talk time per day day with potential patients that have expressed interest through our lead generation process.
- Qualify and hand off leads to Customer Development Representatives for closure
- Utilize CRM (Salesforce) to document conversations and disposition leads for appropriate next steps.
- Achieve project deliverables to scope within budget, timeline, and resource plans and constraints.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Possess a natural sales ability to help move customers forward in a sales cycle.
- Exceptional consultative phone skills, including the ability to clearly articulate, influence, overcome objections while remaining resilient throughout
- Be able to work with a CRM (Salesforce) to document and disposition leads for next steps
- Ability to work with 65+ year demographic over the phone showing empathy and enthusiasm to help
- Strong time management skills to manage call and follow-up activity
- Goal-oriented, results-driven with a high level of initiative and a sense of urgency
Minimum of 1-2 years Inside Business Development or Inside Sales Experience Previous Healthcare experience working with 65+ demographic preferred Previous experience with Microsoft Office and SalesForce (or other CRM) required
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Patient Qualification Specialist
City, State or Zip Code: Cleveland, OH
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/06/2019