General Manager - Montgomery, PA
Branch ID: 2243
Pay Rate/Salary: $120,000.00 - $150,000.00
Staffmark is hiring for a General Manager position in Montgomery, PA. Direct hire position with a very stable manufacturing company! Excellent benefits! If you are looking for a career and not just a job, Staffmark wants to talk to you!
- Direct manufacturing operations with a team of functional managers and front line supervisors.
- Ensure increasing levels of customer and employee satisfaction while improving plant efficiencies.
- Manage policies related to lean manufacturing techniques, quality, cost reduction, safety, and on-time delivery.
- Manage material requirements to increase inventory turns and reduce levels on hand.
- Ensure compliance with standards for cost control, waste reduction, quality, and OSHA.
- Balance work cell capacity/loading across the plant.
- Determine operational headcount needs.
- Identify, communicate and drive implementation of capital investments and improvement projects.
- Manage compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Provide leadership for employee relations and problem resolution through effective communication, coaching, training and development.
- Minimum 10 years general manager experience in a manufacturing environment
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Experience with manufacturing of specialty vehicles, trailers, etc.
- Technical skills in materials and inventory management, production scheduling and preventive maintenance
So why pick this position? This company offers:
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefit plans
- 401K and Life Insurance plans
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Email your updated resume to: email@example.com
Minimum of ten years experience as a GM in a manufacturing environment; Bachelor's degree preferred; knowledge in specialty vehicle manufacturing preferred; experience with Lean manufacturing techniques; demonstrated ability to lead and produce results; Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Montgomery, PA
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/06/2019