CNC Programmer - Riverside, CA
Branch ID: 5898
Pay Rate/Salary: $17.00 - $28.00
Great Company in Riverside, CA is looking for a CNC Programmer.
As a Machinist, you will create and modify CNC programs, design and develop fixturing, perform machine setups, operate CNC equipment to run production parts, and be an expert in a variety of different machines. You will also train CNC operators to use the fixtures and programs that you have created. Your primary responsibility will be programming, performing machine setups, and operating CNC lathes and mills to fabricate components in both plastic and metal materials.
- Demonstrating independent decision making skills on daily production tasks.
- Studying blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work piece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements.
- Measuring, marking, and scribing dimensions and reference points on material or work piece as guides for machining.
- Selecting, aligning, and securing holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines such as mills and lathes.
- Calculating and setting controls to regulate machining factors such as speed, coolant flow, and depth and angle of cut, or enters commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized machine control media.
- Starting and observing machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjusts machine controls or control media as required.
- Completing First Article and working on New Part Introduction processes.
- Setting up and operating machines on trial run to verify accuracy of machine settings or programmed control data.
- Conferring with engineers, machinists, or others to resolve machining or assembly problems.
- Training less-experienced operators and machinists.
- All other duties as assigned
Apply at www.mystaffmark.com and call 951-351-4192
High School Diploma. Experience with program, setup and operate CNC mills and/or lathes. Experience with using 3D CAD software. Experience with CAM software such as MasterCAM or HSM Works. Have knowledge of G/M codes, tooling and fixture offsets, etc. Have knowledge and skills to build jigs and fixtures. Have knowledge of shop arithmetic, GD&T, and blueprint features. Have skills to use precision measuring tools, and knowledge of machining methods, cutting tools, and overall manufacturing experience. Be able to pass aÃÂ drug test. Be able to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and directions in English.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Riverside, CA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/06/2019