Multi-Spindle Machine Operator - Mooresville, NC
Branch ID: 2240
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $15.00
Staffmark is hiring for a 2nd shift, Multi-Spindle Machine Operator in Mooresville, NC for one of our great companies! If you are looking for a new Machine Operator position, Staffmark wants to talk to you!
Pay starts at $15/hour, but could be higher based on experience.
Must be able to work 2nd shift (2pm-10pm) Monday through Friday
- Calculate dimensions and tolerances using knowledge of mathematics and instruments such as micrometers and calipers.
- Align and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials onto machines.
- Machine parts to specifications using machine tools such as multi-spindle lathes.
- Set up, adjust, and use all of the basic machine tools and many specialized or advanced variation of tools to perform precision machining operations.
- Measure, examine, and test completed components to detect defects and ensure conformance to specifications, using precision instruments such as gauges.
- Maintain appropriate industrial machines, applying knowledge or mechanics, shop mathematics, metal properties, layour and machining procedures.
- Observe and listen to operating machines or equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions and to determine need for adjustments or repairs.
- Check machines to ensure that they are properly lubricated and cooled.
- Confer with engineering, supervisory, and manufacturing personnel to exchange technical information.
- Clean and lubricate machines, tools and equipment to remove grease, rust, chips, stains, and foreign matter.
- Minimum of 2 years experience running machinery
- Ability to read blueprints and work with tight tolerances
- Experience working with car parts
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call or text us 704.799.3636
- Email: email@example.com
- Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StaffmarkMooresvilleStatesvilleNC/
- Check us out on Twitter: @StaffmarkMvl
- Check us out on Instagram: StaffmarkMoores_Statesville
Grab Weekly Pay, Employee Discount Program, and Referral Bonuses!
Candidate must have a minimum of 2 years experience running various machinery. Candidate must be able to read blueprints. Must have experience working with car parts.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Multi-Spindle Machine Operator
City, State or Zip Code: Mooresville, NC
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/07/2019