Packaging Line Worker - Benicia, CA
Branch ID: 3203
Pay Rate/Salary: $13.00 - $13.00
- Swing Shift needed from 2:30pm until the job is done.
- Be able to listen, understand and respond well to direction.
- Be able to read production documentation to insure product integrity.
- Be self-driven and learn as much as possible.
- Work well with others and contribute to a positive environment.
- Maintain a good work pace based on equipment driven speeds.
- Be self-motivated.
- Must be able to walk and stand on a constant basis (minimum 8 hour shifts)
- Must be able to lift and carry items weighing up to 50 pounds on a frequent basis (3 to 6 hours per shift)
- Be able to work a flexible schedule including daily overtime and weekends
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Prior manufacturing experience preferred.
Work on production lines to fill, label, and package powders into jugs, bags, and boxes. Work at scheduled production pace. Learn and operate production equipment based on training and management approval. Help other line personnel to respond to line bottlenecks. Work with management and team to perform quick changeovers and to limit downtime. Work with management and production team to attain team and company goals. Help production team continuously improve on product quality, cost, delivery and safety. Follow employee training including GMP, job skill, safety, and improvement oriented training. Clean equipment and production area as scheduled and when necessary. Be on time to work and maintain good attendance. May be required to work daily overtime and weekends as business demands necessitate.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Packaging Line Worker
City, State or Zip Code: Benicia, CA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/07/2019