Maintenance Technician - Troutman, NC
Branch ID: 2240
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $14.00
Staffmark is hiring for a Maintenance Technician in Troutman, NC for an awesome company! This is first shift from 7am to 4pm, Monday through Friday! If you are looking for a new Maintenance position, Staffmark wants to talk to you!
- Pay starts at $14/hour
- Must have experience cleaning in a manufacturing environment
- Dusting and mopping floors
- Dusting window sills
- Wash windows
- Emptying out trash and cardboard
- Cutting cardboard to recycle
- Operation of a ride on floor cleaning machine
- Experience cleaning a manufacturing environment
- Mechanical aptitude
- Previous experience working with a jigsaw
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call or text us 704.799.3636
- Email: email@example.com
- Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StaffmarkMooresvilleStatesvilleNC/
- Check us out on Twitter: @StaffmarkMvl
- Check us out on Instagram: StaffmarkMoores_Statesville
Grab Weekly Pay, Employee Discount Program, and Referral Bonuses!
Candidates must have: previous warehouse cleaning experience, mechanical aptitude, and previous jigsaw experience.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Troutman, NC
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 3/07/2019