Line Operator - Mooresville, NC
Branch ID: 2240
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $10.00
Staffmark would love to have you be a part of our team and mark your job search complete! We recently partnered with a growing manufacturing company, which means we have exciting, new career opporutnities available just for you!
- Long term with potential to be hired permanently
- Flexible schedules working 12 hours shifts (6am-6pm or 6pm-6am)
- Days and nights available
- Ensures machine is running properly
- Documents necessary information for production
- Inspect product to ensure it meets specified standards
- Maintains a clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work 12 hours shift
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Ability to work in a high pace environment
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call or text us 704.799.3636
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StaffmarkMooresvilleStatesvilleNC/
- Check us out on Twitter: @StaffmarkMvl
- Check us out on Instagram: StaffmarkMoores_Statesville
Grab Weekly Pay, Employee Discount Program, and Referral Bonuses!
Candidates must have: strong attention to detail, ability to stand for 12 hour shift, previous manufacturing experience, and ability to work in a fast pace environment.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Mooresville, NC
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/07/2019