Maintenance Technician - Corbin, KY
Branch ID: 168
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $25.00
If you are looking for a great career opportunity as a Maintenance Technician, Staffmark has the job for you! We are excited to partner with an awesome manufacturing company in Corbin, KY!
Job Requirements will include:
- Tasks involved in upkeep of the building and grounds
- Installation, maintenance, maintaining, and repairing of hydraulic, pneumatic, electronic, mechanical, and electrical systems on all production machines, equipment, and building
- Purchasing and inventory of maintenance parts and supplies
- Negotiate and interact with suppliers, customers, manufacturers, and internal department personnel
- Performing duties in multiple environments including being exposed to weather elements
- Must also have the ability to work in and around moving equipment and vehicles
- Participate in preventative maintenance program for plant equipment, machinery, and related facilities
- Identify equipment maintenance needs
- Record mechanical equipment readings
- Ensure accuracy of records kept
- Perform routine mechanical, electrical, welding, or machining maintenance activities on equipment including lubrication, inspection, and replacement parts
- Order and maintain stock levels of lubricants used in plant equipment
- Maintain records of function readings and equipment history
- Maintain maintenance records and schedules
- Conduct performance tests using tachometers, pressure gauges, flow meter, amp and volt meters
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, update and repair malfunctioning equipment
- Maintain efficient records on operations and activities
- Maintain plant safety records
- Maintain and record shipping and receiving of parcels
- Prepare a variety of reports on data collected
- Strictly follow all safety and hygiene policies
- Operate a variety of heavy equipment including loaders and forklifts as necessary
- Perform machine installations/moves and building maintenance tasks as needed
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED with completion of craft apprenticeship or an equivalent level of production maintenance experience
- Strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, welding and electrical skills required
This is a very active position that frequently requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing.
This position also requires the ability to frequently lift and/or move over 75 pounds.
If you are interested in applying for this great opportunity please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fantastic Temp to Hire Opportunity!! The Maintenance Technician is expected to be a self starter, a good manager of time, have the ability to work independently and follow all standards for safety and conduct.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Corbin, KY
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/07/2019