CDL B Delivery Driver - Lima, OH
Branch ID: 5156
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $18.50
Hiring Full Time CDL B Driver to make local deliveries.
Drivers are responsible for delivering dry wall and building materials in a commercial vehicle to different locations and job sites, including loading and unloading.
When not delivering, will be helping in warehouse
Driver will have an assistant to help make deliveries.
**Must have straight truck/flatbed and delivery experience**
automatic and manual transmissions
Pay $18.50/hr; OT after 40 hrs
Weekend work available on a volunteer basis.
Flatbed deliveries, very physical
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Performs pre-trip inspection including walking around truck for visuals and performing maintenance before equipment is used, documenting inspection.
• Checks all product loads before departure assuring product and paperwork match.
• Acts as lead on all job sites with instructing other team member(s) on onsite responsibilities
• Gets all proper signatures on paperwork after completion of delivery.
• Communicates with dispatcher before leaving job site for instruction on next assignment.
• Ensures truck is road ready by making sure load is secure and other pre-trip duties such as mounting of Teledyne and buckling of straps and or curtains; this includes being road ready when leaving job sites as well.
• Upon return to warehouse reloads for next delivery (same day or next morning).
• Assists in helping with customer loading in warehouse yard when necessary.
• Assists warehouse personnel in putting away material and general warehouse and yard housekeeping.
• Responsible for operating a forklift or Teledyne to load and unload materials.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
If interested in applying, please email Kristie or call/text 859-371-2915
Apply online at https://intelliapp.driverapponline.com/c/staffmark
*Please select Cincinnati as your office location.
Must be at least 23 years of age Valid CDL B Driver's License Minimum 1 year CDL B recent truck driving experience Acceptable driving record Must have current DOT medical card All truck drivers must pass an employment history verification and DOT drug screen High school diploma or equivalent required Good interpersonal skills are required. Interacts with co-workers, management and customers. Knowledge of load capacity, safety guidelines and general maintenance of CDL truck Forklift experience required Physical demands: Frequently required to lift 75 lbs and occasionally lift 100 lbs
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
CDL B Delivery Driver
City, State or Zip Code: Lima, OH
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/07/2019