Plant Operator - Sheridan, AR
Branch ID: 5009
Pay Rate/Salary: $9.50 - $10.50
- Working as needed in different departments of the shop facility.
- Responsible for packaging, sheeting and trimming materials.
- Responsible for moving finished materials to loading trucks.
- Duties may require the use of an overhead crane and forklift.
- Must posses High School diploma or GED. - Willingness to work flexible shifts, day or nights and weekends as needed. - Must be dependable, energetic, team player with a good attitude. - Must be able to accurately read a tape measure. - Must have 90 days experience manufacturing metal insulated building panels. - Must demonstrate ability to be on time and at work everyday. - Being mechanically inclined is preferred.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Sheridan, AR
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/08/2019