Warehouse Associate - Troy, OH
Branch ID: 513
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $11.00
This position is packaging service parts for an automotive aftermarket in a warehouse setting. They contract with large automakers and automotive suppliers. This position will provide you with an opportunity to work for a great company! Candidates must be flexible to work overtime as needed.
• Warehouse Associates must be flexible to work and cross-train on various lines
• Must be able to meet daily production goals
• Must be able to count write legibly and fill orders correctly
• Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled warehouse
• Warehouse Associates must be able to perform repetitive lifting
• Identify and correct errors quickly.
The warehouse associate position is considered an entry level position. Associates must maintain pace and package product consistently in accordance with work instructions.
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
• Call or text us 937-335-0118
• Email: email@example.com
• Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CentralOhioJobs/
Productivity Quality Flexibility & Overtime. Ability to frequently: walk stand bend lift twist count follow verbal and written instructions.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Troy, OH
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/08/2019