Maintenance Electrician - Homestead, PA
Branch ID: 2517
Pay Rate/Salary: $18.00 - $25.00
- Global supplier of heavy industrial machined components
- Quality driven with a focus on efficient industrial processes
- Permanent opening- direct hire!
- Full benefits
- Challenging, fast paced work environment
- Competitive starting rate of pay based on experience with advancement in pay scale quickly with positive performance and attendance.
Your Role as the Maintenance Electrician
As the Maintenance Electrician, you will utilize your skills and experience in AC/ DC circuits (motors, starters, and controls), hydraulic circuits, and PLC and CNC controls to maintain efficient and reliable production within facility. The Maintenance Electrician also troubleshoots and repairs machinery and equipment such as grinders, lathes, CNC machines, and overhead cranes.
- Expertise in electrical disciplines
- Strong mechanical and technical capabilities
- Experience with PLCs and CNCs
- Experience in maintenance procedures within industrial environments
- Strong communication skills
For more information and immediate consideration, email your resume today to email@example.com!
Experience in electrical disciplines. Strong mechanical and maintenance skills. Experience with PLCs and CNCs.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Homestead, PA
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/08/2019