Production Control Clerk - Fremont, CA
Branch ID: 3738
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $16.00
WE ARE HIRING an Experienced Production Control Clerk in Fremont, CA. This position is ideal for someone who is seeking a challenging opportunity in a fast-paced environment!
This is a potential Talent to Hire Opportunity - with a great company that is very stable and offers a highly competitive benefits package; as well as opportunity for growth!
Employees in this position do:
- Generate run cards for MFG work orders.
- Print labels in support of MFG; maintain daily reports on labels.
- Complete daily work order closing to finished goods in inventory system.
- Verifies finished goods bins daily, conduct FGI bin audits.
- Collaborate with MFG Expediter on crate priorities.
Applicants for this position should:
- Have 6 months related experience
- Have High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to regularly lift, push, pull, and move up to 50 pounds
- Be able to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Be able to work on a ladder
- The ability to operate standard MFG, warehouse and office equipment, materials and tools as needed.
Pay Rate is $16.00/hour
Swing Shift: 3:45PM to 12:15AM Monday thru Friday, w/ Saturday Overtime
How To Apply: choose which method is most convenient for you!
- You can email your resume to email@example.com
- You can text #prodCC to 510-256-3208
- You can call me direct at 479-283-4172
- You can also connect with me @ Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Instagram
Have 6 months related experience Have High School Diploma or Equivalent Ability to regularly lift, push, pull, and move up to 50 pounds Be able to stand for prolonged periods of time Be able to work on a ladder The ability to operate standard MFG, warehouse and office equipment, materials and tools as needed.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Production Control Clerk
City, State or Zip Code: Fremont, CA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/10/2019