Machine Operator Assistant - Berne, IN
Branch ID: 5149
Pay Rate/Salary: $9.00 - $16.00
Staffmark is hiring for Machine Operator Assistants in Berne, IN for our premier client FCC Adams. We have all Shifts available-Take your Pick!
Machine Operator Assistant compensation is $9.00 hour to start for 90 days or less. Once hired on full time, your pay will increase to $16+ hour. FCC Adams has a VERY generous benefit package: Your pay will go to over $16 hour, 2 weeks of shut down, 80 hours of personal time starting from day 1, 1 week paid vacation and Mileage reimbursement over 20 miles! Get paid to drive to work! If you are looking for a company that recognizes the needs of the Millennial worker let Staffmark help you get your foot in the door!
Responsibilities of the Machine Operator Assistant include:
• Assembling parts or components
• Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
• Resolve Assembly Problems
• Prepare finished products for shipment
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area
Qualifications for the Machine Operator Assistant position include:
• Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
• Familiarity with assembly or mechanical inspection tools and equipment
• Good manual dexterity and ability to handle physical workload
• Strong focus on Quality Control
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Employee Discount Programs
• Referral Bonuses
• Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at http://www.mystaffmark.com/ for faster service call our toll free number at 844-255-9356.
• Questions call or text Van Wert Staffmark 1-844-255-9356
Must be able to stand for entire shift Steel toes shoes or boots Overtime is required Stable work history with desire to join an innovative company.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Machine Operator Assistant
City, State or Zip Code: Berne, IN
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/11/2019