Customer Service Representative - Dayton, OH
Branch ID: 508
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $14.50
If you are looking for a Customer Service position in Dayton, OH with great pay, Staffmark has a career opportunity for you! Come talk to us today so we can get you to work!
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative position includes:
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with business customers on behalf of the company by ensuring that all customer requirements and needs are completely met.
- Communicating customer requirements to other teams, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Manage all communications-written, verbal, and in person, in a profession, proactive and efficient manner.
- Resolve all customer needs including orders, requests, and follow-up activity across multiple systems and functions courteously, efficiently, quickly and accurately.
- Own escalations and concerns on behalf of the customer immediately thorough root cause analysis and permanent resolution.
- Successfully establish, manage and exceed customer expectations throughout all engagements.
- Review a variety of work product including, but not limited to internal and external communication, quotes, designs, proofs, reports, etc. for accuracy and improvement opportunities.
- Effectively present and discuss the products and services of the company to customers in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity, and superior understanding and delivery of customer needs.
- Coordination of projects and complex customer deliverables by successfully managing deadlines in a team environment.
- Understand and help the customer articulate their needs and manage workflow to meet deadlines in a team environment.
Qualifications for the Customer Service Representative position include:
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, where subject to numerous schedule and priority changes on short notice.
- Business to business transaction knowledge/experience including net terms.
- Print, marketing or promotional product experience and/or Salesforce.com knowledge
- Strong MS Office skills with emphasis on Excel and Outlook
- Advanced computer experience and ability to implement new technologies.
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- You can call or text 937-235-3800 to schedule a time to meet – when texting please state that it is in regards to the Customer Service Representative position.
- You can stop by our office located at 8186 Old Troy Pike, Huber Heights, OH 45424; Monday through Friday from 9AM to 3PM
- You can also get started by updating or completing an application at www.mystaffmark.com and click “Apply”.
High School education or above; 2 years of college preferred. Print, marketing or promotional product experience and/or Salesforce.com knowledge a plus. Strong MS Office skills with emphasis on Excel and Outlook. Advanced computer experience.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Customer Service Representative
City, State or Zip Code: Dayton, OH
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/11/2019