Warehouse Associate - Swedesboro, NJ
Branch ID: 5231
Pay Rate/Salary: $12.50 - $13.00
Want more time in your busy life? Work 3 nights and off 4 nights. Staffmark currently has immediate Warehouse positions available and two schedules to pick from:
- A Team: Sunday through Tuesdays
- B Team: Wednesdays through Fridays
Staffmark is one of the largest staffing firms in the US, and we offer competitive pay, benefits, referral bonuses, fun contests, and learning opportunities! Come work with us at one of our largest and most valued customers in a warehouse operation processing and sorting mail and packages.
- Scanning and labeling mail and other packages that arrive in the warehouse
- Sorting mail into the appropriate zones for distribution
- Data Entry while standing throughout the shift in a warehouse environment
- Inspect work process and work to be error free
- Maintain excellent attendance and punctuality
- Contribute to a safe work environment
- Shift hours run from 7pm-9pm until 3am to until work is finished. The shift start and end times will change based on mail volume.
Pay rate is $12.50/hour to start, AND you are eligible for a pay increase after working just 400 hrs, which will increase to $13.00/hour!
Ready to get started with this great job? It's easy! Here's what to do:
- Apply at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call or Text after you have completed - 833-660-9877 OR text 856-975-8879 the word "Applied" after completing application so we may send you a new hire packet.
Do you know anyone else that is looking for a great warehouse job? We pay referral bonuses to our employees!
No experience? Not a problem as long as you are willing to learn! We will be happy to train you on everything you need to know for this warehouse operation. You just need to be able to commit to learning, being a team player, having good attendance, and be flexible with the starting and ending times based on mail delivery schedules and volume to be processed.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Not Specified Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Swedesboro, NJ
Position Type: Not Specified Position
Date Posted: 3/13/2019