Inventory Control Clerk - Riverside, CA
Branch ID: 5125
Pay Rate/Salary: $16.00 - $17.00
Our client is looking to partner with an individual whose principles are based on leadership, engagement, and collaboration. They value continued growth for talented individuals and are eager to partner up with someone who can contribute to the growth of their organization.
- Be able to use computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, or Outlook to perform job duties that include but are not limited to: counting equipment, merchandise, material, or supplies in stock and comparing or posting total to inventory.
- Compute figures from records, such as production records, sales orders or purchase invoices to obtain current inventory.
- Compile information on receipt equipment, merchandise or disbursement of material, or supplies and prepare reports on price lists, inventory balance, and shortages.
- May label and receive materials in accordance with company policies and procedures, i.e. counts, examines, weights and checks.
- Assist with year-end inventory/perpetual cycle counting and ensure accuracy, completeness and report reasons for discrepancies if there is any.
- Other responsibilities not explicitly stated but tangential to the position.
- Use of hand trucks/forklifts for shipping, receiving and moving raw material.
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; and/or 1-2 years of related experience in material control, inventory and receiving in a fast paced manufacturing work environment. Computer/technology literate. Able to work over-time as needed, including weekends.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Supply Chain - Logistics
Temp to Hire Position
Supply Chain - Logistics
Apply for this Position
Inventory Control Clerk
City, State or Zip Code: Riverside, CA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/13/2019