Legal Administrative Assistant - San Ramon, CA
Branch ID: 3204
One of our premier clients is seeking a Legal Administrative Assistant to support a group of attorneys within their Law Business Unit in San Ramon, CA. The position is expected to last long term and will be continuously extended over time.
• High School Diploma/GED required
• 8-10 years secretarial and administrative experience within an Enterprise or corporate environment required.
• Strong secretarial and administrative experience within a law firm or in-house legal department strongly preferred.
• Strong Proficiency in MS Office applications: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel required.
• Must maintain confidentiality at all times.
• Able to effectively communicate (written and oral) with all levels of the organization to effectively convey ideas.
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative, prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Able to multi-task, anticipate needs and follow through on assigned tasks.
• Strong experience maintaining calendars, organizing and maintaining office files, scheduling meetings, and making travel arrangements, creating expense reports
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are crucial.
• Able to problem solve and use good judgment in making sound decisions quickly.
Responsibilities for this position may include:
• Handling all administrative assistant responsibilities for assigned attorneys and legal analysts, including managing calendars in Outlook, coordinating meeting logistics, preparing pre-read, creating presentations, editing documents, revising contracts, updating matters in the matter management system, setting up new vendors, processing invoices, preparing correspondence, etc.
• Coordinating domestic and international travel logistics, preparing detailed itineraries, providing background information for meetings and trips, and tracking and gathering related expenses and compiling expense reports.
• Setting up and maintaining files, processing invoices and performing general clerical duties.
• Maintaining effective communications with peers, attorneys, managers and leaders.
• Providing back-up/relief to other legal assistants.
College Degree preferred. Strong secretarial and administrative experience within a law firm or in-house legal department strongly preferred. Experience with SharePoint/SharePoint Online Experience planning domestic and international travel strongly preferred. Experience with e-billing and matter management. Experience setting up vendors in a payment system. Education: High School/GED degree required
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
San Ramon, CA
Admin - Clerical
Not Specified Position
Admin - Clerical
Apply for this Position
Legal Administrative Assistant
City, State or Zip Code: San Ramon, CA
Position Type: Not Specified Position
Date Posted: 3/13/2019