CNA - Columbia, SC
Branch ID: 5023
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $11.25
Staffmark has an Immediate Opening for C.N.A, and MHS in the Columbia, SC area.
Interested and Qualified Candidate will:
- Be certified RN, LPN, C.N.A in South Carolina in good standing with 1-2 years of clinical or long term care experience (Mental Health Specialist).
- Plan, organize, implement, and evaluate patient care
- Transcribe physician's orders accurately and safely administer medications
- Actively participates with members of the treatment team
- Establishes and maintains patient care groups
- Have current and up-to-date CPR certification
- 2 step PPD or chest x-ray within prior 2 months
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work with little supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Computer literate. Basic skills necessary for using e-mail, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs, stand, walk, reach, pull, push, stoop, bend, and climb stairs.
- Ability to successfully complete vitals on a regular basis
Competitive Wages, various shifts, PRN and 13 week contracts available
Please apply online at www.mystaffmark.com and contact office at 803-782-8404.
Nursing certification for SC or 1 yr long term care exp
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Columbia, SC
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 3/14/2019