Short Term Planner - North Little Rock, AR
Branch ID: 5079
Responsible for the day to day scheduling of packaging lines and component and bulk delivers in order to ensure successful achievement and adherence to the monthly production plan.
- Works with master Planning and Logistics Planners to develop and validate an achievable plan based on available capacity, manning and expected delivery of required components and bulk.
- Directs the release of materials to insure uninterrupted supply while maintaining overall inventory to within prescribed limits.
- Accountable for managing and improving inventory levels and conducting and reconciling regular physical inventories to assure and maintain accurate system information.
- Interfaces with Supervisors, Logistics, Quality, Warehouse and Vendors to insure timely receipt and release of materials.
- Responsible for timely reporting of all inventory and production related metrics.
- Must be willing to work extended hours to meet monthly planning cycle deadlines.
- Performs other duties as necessary or required.
Bachelor's degree. APICS (American Production and Inventory Control Society) certification preferred. 1-3 years planning experience and a working knowledge of Materials Requirements Planning, Capacity Planning, and Master Scheduling. Project management. Proficient in Word and Excel Prior experience in SAP a plus.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
North Little Rock, AR
Apply for this Position
Short Term Planner
City, State or Zip Code: North Little Rock, AR
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 3/14/2019