Supervisor - Henrico, VA
Branch ID: 2225
Pay Rate/Salary: $15.00 - $17.00
Works primarily on-site at a customer's facility and responsible a large account, as a On-site Supervisor.
Duties and Essential Job Functions
Build and maintain good relationships at all levels of the customer's organization and deliver exceptional service by ensuring by handling all customer service inquiries, concerns, issues, and ensuring consistent quality.
2. Works with the customer's team to coordinate and forecast staffing requirements.
3. Facilitate new hire orientations and pre-training with temporary staffing employees for proper transition to assignment.
4. Manage and oversee daily timekeeping process and reconciliation of time to ensure payroll and invoice accuracy.
5. Perform quality control functions to ensure the customer is satisfied across all levels of their organization;
6. Complete daily, weekly, and monthly reporting on key performance indicators and uses the information to communicate with the customer and identify areas for improvement.
7. Counsels temporary employees relative to attendance, productivity, and overall job performance.
8. Maintain compliance to Staffmark operations, systems and employee records. Ensure compliance to the contract between the customer and Staffmark for background checks, drug screening, billing, and any other terms outlined in the agreement.
9. Ensure accurate and timely information about the account and assigned temporary employees are entered into the operating system. Maintain customer information relative to specific on-site account in the system.
10. Perform quality evaluations on temporary employees.
11. Support Staffmark Safety requirements and participate in the customer's safety program. Verifies that employees follow safety policies and any PPE requirements. Conducts
accident review, investigations and report of injury with Staffmark and customer safety department as needed.
12. Implement employee programs and activities to improve KPI performance such as absenteeism and turnover.
13. Communicate regularly on account status to Staffmark leadership team..
14. Manage all master vendor activities including payroll, invoicing, and aging (if applicable).
15. Complete measurement and reporting on a weekly basis, including the analysis of key performance indicator measurements and identifying opportunities for improvement.
16. Complete and facilitate partnership review meetings with the customer and Staffmark team on a quarterly basis ensuring quality and continuous improvement.
17. Participate in the customer's meetings as appropriate to stay informed of the operations.
18. Participate in team off-site recruiting activities
19. Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
So why pick Staffmark ? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Employee Discount Programs
• Referral Bonuses
This position is an immediate start: Please submit an updated resume to: email@example.com
1. Able to maintain flexibility to work evening hours or weekends to meet the business needs of supporting the customer. 2. Excellent communication skills both oral and written. 3. Proficient time management skills. Be able to effectively plan, organize, prioritize and multi-task in fast-paced environments. 4. Organized, objective, and detail oriented. 5. Have a strong customer service attitude and commitment to continuous improvement. 6. Have intermediate skills with PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Not Specified Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Henrico, VA
Position Type: Not Specified Position
Date Posted: 3/15/2019